Monday, October 29, 2012

overcoming anger {days 28 & 29} anger is like a hurricane

Behind schedule in posting because we have been busy preparing for Hurricane Sandy.  Early models showed the eye going right over our town.  Now, quite a few hours into the storm, I have no idea where she is...but, the storm has just picked up a bit.  We were expecting the biggest part of her tonight over us.  Thanks for any prayers. 

Our electric is blinking...so this may be my last post for a bit (unless i cell phone it).  

Saturday I attended a training on RAD (reactive attachment disorder).  Catie is most definitely at risk.  But, so far, no signs of not attaching, so that was a big sigh of relief.

I have not had much time to reflect on the topic.  The most I got however, was that anger is like a hurricane.  I am just going to leave it at that. 

Good night!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I am curious as to why Catie is at risk? Especially since she and Isaiah share some fetal drug addiction background.