for them.
Out of confidentiality, I won't disclose why...but the case just took another turn, in our favor.
It is difficult to watch people's lives fall apart. For his sake, I am grateful SBR is in our home. When I learned about the situation I just squeezed him a little tighter and thanked God that we are here to love him. He is starting to favor mama (me). Now that he is crawling, he will crawl over to me an give me the look to pick him up. I love the feeling of the bond slowly developing between us. I hope he stays.
He is laughing in his uncle's arms, playing hide and seek with H as I type this.
In other related news, there is another visit scheduled with the aunt. Clearances have not yet arrived from her state. I am not sure if what happened will make her feel stronger about fighting for him, I hope not.
2 comments:
This blog title is brutal! I was afraid to read this post with a title like that! So glad I did because it looks like things are working out for the best interest of your little guy. Too bad for them, but how amazing for him! Still praying ;)
I am so happy to hear that your are one step closer to adopting him! Yeah! I know it feels strange to somehow benefit from someone else's loss, but having him in a safe place with you is the most important thing for him. Blessings on your amazing journey!
Post a Comment