
H has been in a big girl bed for about 2 months now. She has been potty trained for well over a year. I tried, a few weeks back, to convince her that when she needed to use the potty, to just get up and go. While this "freedom" has not yet resulted in her leaving her bed to arrive at the potty, she has arrived (and passed out) in a number of new locations. While this may not be Supernanny approved, I don't mind too much...yet. My only complaint is the rush of fear when I go to kiss her in her bed and she is not there. OR, walking into the living room (tonight) and seeing a body on the couch. Her favorite place to land is my side of the bed - and if I try to share, she will fight me for that space.
I do believe this is someone connected from our co-sleeping past (the first year). Perhaps soon we will look up some old Supernanny clips for help...but for now, we enjoy her antics - even the sleep'capades.
Update to add more pictures...an hour after I posted this, I moved her to her bed and went back to chat with my husband. She relocated herself to my bed. Will try again soon to move her back so I can sleep in my bed.

2 comments:
Love the pics of H!! The ergo looks great, too! I have my sister's in my closet but don't have the infant insert so it is waiting for E to get bigger. :)
Took pics today of me and E in the KTAN and will be posting soon. :)
Love the sherpa woman!!
I just found your blog and am so grateful for it. You and I have little ones that share some similar traits! Love these photos and your reflections. I will be following!
Post a Comment