Monday, November 10, 2008

Isn't She Precious!!

I can not even begin to tell you in how many ways...and how many times a day H floods our lives with joy. NOTHING can compare to the gift of a child!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Sweet! There are child labor laws though!!! LOL! Oh, as parents we get to call these giving the children chores.

Love,
Aunt Becky

Anonymous said...

Yessss...she is precious! I have watched it over and over and over and over....XXOO Grannie ;)

Anonymous said...

Cecilia helps me with the laundry. She takes the clothes out of the front loading washing machine and hands them to me to put into the dryer. Andrew has a video of it and I keep bugging him to put it on our BLOG. This age is sooooo cute. Too bad little Hannah and Cecilia can't play together.

Anonymous said...

That little angel is so sweet and smart!!! You have her well trained! Brings back memories of the boys doing chores until they realized it was work!!