Up until last Thursday the boys were moving towards reunification. We were expecting it would happen prior to March. And then we found out earlier this week from our caseworker that reunification was even less likely and mom would be invited to sign termination of parental consent.
We were not expecting to hear that she did in fact sign. Nor were we expecting to hear that 3 minutes later she revoked her consents.
So nothing is for sure, but now the county will be putting adoption as the primary case goal. Visits are being reduced and we wait until the next hearing in March.
519 days in foster care and counting....

2 comments:
Oh wow what a turn of events! I will keep all involved in my prayers especially these precious boys.
So hard. I remember those days all too well. Frustrating for sure. I wish you and all involved the best. God loves these boys even more than you do. :)
Post a Comment