The date I am due. 40 weeks of gestation, according to early ultrasound dating. But early ultrasounds can be 5 days off. If I had been charting...like a good practitioner...
So any how. Some light contractions but no baby.
So...instead, happy feast of St Pio of Pietrelcina. I had the opportunity to visit his shrine with the family Saturday.
He has been an intercessor in my life the last year +. He has been my tough love in my journey. If you are in need of some tough love...I highly encourage praying for his intercession.
| venerating the relic of his glove |
He has been an intercessor in my life the last year +. He has been my tough love in my journey. If you are in need of some tough love...I highly encourage praying for his intercession.
St Pio of Pietrelcina, pray for us!

3 comments:
Prayers for you! I hope that you have a quick and easy labor and birth.
Praying your sweet baby girl is born soon!
Oh gosh waiting sucks. Praying that baby comes today!!
Post a Comment