I have St Gianna's feast day on my calendar. I would love to go down for the event but need some inspiration. Is anyone interested in a meet up???
It looks like the only activities for her feast day are Rosary at 6:30pm. Mass at 7pm. Veneration and reception to follow. I would have my kiddos with me, so here is what I am thinking:
4pm at Chick Fil A - dinner & meet up (kids can play)
Chick-fil-A at Warrington Crossing
160 Easton Rd
Warrington, PA 18976
Phone: 215-491-4500 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 215-491-4500 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
6pm - over to shirne (about 10 minutes away...maybe more due to traffic?)
SHRINE OF SAINT GIANNA BERETTA MOLLA
Located at:
Nativity of Our Lord Church
625 West Street Road
Warminster, PA 18974
Anyone????
Email me at elisabethym at gmail. I will give you my cell. Let me know!
Elisabeth
4 comments:
Thanks for commenting!! I would have loved to meet up w/ you!! But b/c of work for me and DH we won't get there till 615ish..maybe we can still run into each other!!
I'd love to, but I don't think I can swing the distance and that time of day by myself with the kids.
Oh, how I wish I could go!
MHE, you will definitely be with me at her altar!!
MM, wish you could be there too (my prayers for you too).
e
Post a Comment