Saturday, April 23, 2011

I have been praying for you!

This lent I had less time to focus on the internet and more time to focus on prayer!  I have had the joy of offering small sacrifices and many prayers for Percolating Petals

PP, congratulations on your miracle baby!!  Of all your intentions, I can certainly most relate to the specific intention you have asked for yourself.  Overcoming infertility is the hugest blessing in the world.  We recognize and treasure the gift of a child SOOOOO much.  And then the reality hits.  Parenthood is a blessing...and a cross.  I can remember the early days.  The sleepless nights.  The weight of every little decision.  I pray you are comforted through every difficult moment with your beautiful baby girl.

In my prayers for you, the Lord gave me an image.  The image of his crown of thorns.  In motherhood, we are also pierced with thorns.  I hope you can spend a few minutes with the image and  in prayer contemplating why the Lord gave that image to me for you.  :)  I pray that in the coming weeks you are able to unite yourself more closely to Christ's wounds and relish more deeply the power of his resurrection!

It has been my joy to pray for you.  I also realize today that we probably spoke last year about your SHE group (while I was planning The Hope Retreat).  :)  Happy Easter to you and your family!  (watch out for a small delivery on Wednesday).

ps - pray for us!  we are on our way to the Easter vigil with our two blessings!  

No comments: