It is crazy to think I have been blogging for 4 years. So much has changed. We started this to keep family updated on our adoption process. Then, it became the place to share news and updates about our miracle conception. Then, the proud new mommy blog. Then, secondary infertility blog which lead to the foster care parent blog. Amazingly enough, the title still applies. We are still striving to grow our family and happy to have this place to share updates of the more personal, journaling type nature.
Blogspot was offering new templates, so I am opting to try to stay fresh and update this space just a bit. Hopefully a new look will encourage more blogging. :)
3 comments:
I like it,
MOM
Is that your mom's comment? How positively adorable! I think I'm going to ask my mom to comment...HA! We had secondary infertility for 8 years and it's a special struggle when everyone keeps asking "when are you going to have another baby?" assuming that you CAN. My prayers are with you on your foster/adopt process and so is my curiosity...I want to do that someday too (if I haven't worn out my hubs already with 6!). 'Can't wait for more posts, with blogs, like this, who needs TV...exciting indeed! Blessings
We started our blog for our family, so my core audience is a bit different than the average blogger. Thank you for your prayers. :)
Post a Comment