Friday, December 25, 2009

what lies ahead

First, Merry Christmas!! We are so grateful to have Paul's family up from FL and have had a lovely, relaxing visit. I wish all a wonderful Christmas season!

Infertility round 2. I can't say this was unexpected. Yet that fact does not make it easier. We long to grow our family and month after month we face the reality of our infertility. We are fast approaching 6 months past our surgery date. It does not take long for me to grow weary or pills and shots and blood work and consults.

Fortunately, our previous adoption experience has make it significantly easier to fast track back into the process. This time, we are choosing the foster to adopt program. In reality...we are choosing foster care (with the hope of adoption as an end goal). We have submitted our application. Our initial interview is in January and soon thereafter we hope to begin the 5 week course of training.

It is a little scary and a lot of unknown. I am re-entering the blogging world for the same reason I created the blog in the first place...to keep family and friends updated in our hopes to expand our family. Please keep us in your prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pray always that Hannah will have a sibling very soon. :) Merry Christmas!

Jacquelyn Smith

E said...

Praying for you!