Sunday, June 17, 2007

Fathers Day

Some say I am a father and some say next year I'll be a father, I personally fall into the former crew. So today i got a few cards and an awesome meal - the perfect fathers day for me. I wonder what next year will be like when we actually have a babe in arms. Not every one get the privilege of having a fathers day but this was my first and i think i can get used to it.With only 3 months left to prepare it is the final scramble to make sure our loose ends are tied up and our home is ready for our child and there is still a lot to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Fathers' Day, Paul. This time next year you'll be scrambling for the diaper bag in a mad search for teething gel!! I'm so psyched for you three!!

Elisabeth you LOOK GORGEOUS all preggo'd up like that!

love elisa

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Father's Day Paul. I can tell you that Fatherhood brings with it the greatest joy you can imagine.

Jacquelyn and I are praying for you and E for a healthy, safe and on-tiem delivery.

Andrew