Saturday, March 10, 2007

Second Trimester!!!!!

So I hit the 2nd trimester on Wed. My anytime sickness seems worse the last two weeks. I was disappointed at my first sickness of the 2nd trimester and thought..."liars." The infamous "they" said you feel better...but NOW i find out it it not necessarily on the same day you hit #2. Now "they" say it may be another week or two, or three. Oh well - being pregnant is just wonderful, so I don't mind. :)

BUT the awesome news - is that my progesterone levels are doing great!! If anyone knows anyone about hormone levels, or would like to compare to this chart from the PPVI...
Here is my synopsis:
1/10/2007


~ 20 DPO

39 Days Past LMP




4w6d

HCG 10,414




4w6d

Progesterone 26.3
1/22/2007


6w3d

Progesterone 26.3
2/5/2007


8w5d

Progesterone 27.4
2/21/2007


11 weeks

Progesterone 50?
3/6/2007


12w6d

Progesterone 44.8

We got a call from the institute that my levels were so great (high zone 3) that means my shots go from 200 ml twice a week to 100 ml once a week! Wohooo! Which is very nice since the shots have become more annoying as time goes on. They will let me know after two more levels (~1mo.) if I can discontinue.

As I have said before, I am amazed every step of the way that I get good news. I say in my head "are you sure?" "I am doing that good?" "There is REALLY a baby in there?" :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are doing soooooo great!

Anonymous said...

Sure am glad you understand all these levels. Thank God and Mary :) everything is going well, and looking forward to giving little "Maluski" a patpat soon. Love to all.