Paul and I recieved very good news. Before we say just what that is....here is the prelude. Our cousin's came over recently and delivered this very special toast. "And they went to visit their cousin, Elisabeth, who was found to be in her 6th week. She who was thought barren. For they know, all things are possible with God."
Reflecting on the scriptural meaning of my name, Elisabeth. Reflecting on the meditations of barren women in the bible - we were so blessed to recieve this toast. And we truly TRULY are blessed.
(please scroll down)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
So, certainly, this is the biggest surprsie of our married life. We are THRILLED. We don't know yet what it means for the adoption - and will continue to keep you posted via this blog. For now, I am under the care of Dr. Hilgers through the PPVI Institute for hormonal support. Thank you for all of you that have prayed us to this point!!! Please continue to pray for the Blessed Mother and St. Gerard's intercession for this new life inside of me! With all our love!
7 comments:
I cannot express the joy, gratitude, and overwhelming sense of pride I feel. Praise be Jesus and our Blessed Mother for this VERY Wanted Baby. This is the year of Mary, and she through the intercession of her Son will sustain you through your pregnancy. Love to all three or more :) of you...Grandma T.
Wow - the power of prayer!!! I am one of your mom's Garden Club friends. She tells us wonderful things about you - not the least of which being your faith in God's guidance. I'm so happy for you and Paul!!!
I'm so happy for you! Congrats! I wish my faith was as strong as yours.
Last week as I began praying for your adoption, I found myself praying for conception instead, amazing, I didn't know. So wholeheartedly rejoicing with you, I can't find words, only tears, not to mention the hair on my arms is standing up. Christine
Dear Paul & Elisabeth,
Truly nothing is impossible with the Lord. This is such good news.
We are so excited for you, and will continue to pray for a healthy, happy pregnancy.
Love,
"Aunt" Barbara & "Uncle Don"
I'm so happy for you! :-)
Congratulations again, and continued prayers for this special baby!
paul&Elisabeth,
i am so happy for you guys!! when becky told me i was bursting out of my skin!! i hope it is smooth sailing from here.
love, jesse
Post a Comment